Saturday, March 28, 2020

Were you sick in November or December of 2019 of a Virus - Severe Upper Respiratory Infection?


Were you sick in November or December of 2019 of a Virus - Severe Upper Respiratory Infection?... I WAS... 

I saw my Pulmonologist last month because I was afraid I had the Coronavirus... At the time of my Doctor visit, I still had congestion in my Lungs and a bad cough. The Doctor had test performed durig the visit: X-Rays and Breathing Test. I was told my lungs looked normal as last years X-Rays and breathing test were normal as in the past tests. 

I still have Lung Congestion and Coughing...

I have Lung Damage - Scare Tissue due to being Exposed to Phosgene Gas from 1991 to 1998. I have Chemical Induced Asthma, COPD, Sleep Apnea and a Blood Disease, Polycythemia, Secondary to Lung Damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment